Saturday, May 28, 2011

Products of Boredom

I've never written a blog before.  I've never even considered it.  Blogging is something middle-aged women do between shuttling their kids to and from soccer practice.  Let me tell you something - I am most certainly not middle aged, nor do I have children.

BUT. It's summertime and I'm home from college.  I have a full time job as a receptionist and that is literally my life.  Ugh.  I'm also the kind of lady that gets way too much sleep...so my social life is sacrificed for a pillow. Alas.

Me + Boredom = Reading pleasure like you've never even known.

So I guess this is when I tell you about myself... The name's Eve.  I'm also called God by others, simply because I'm that great.  I live with my sister (who currently has a little boytoy), and my parents.  And my dog.

Oh my dog.  His name is Gary (named after the snail in Spongebob).  Gary is the absolute love of my life.  If loving animals more than humans is wrong, I don't want to be right.  He's the gayest man-dog I have yet to meet, which just makes me love this creature even more.

                           How the hell do you not love that? It's impossible.

ANYWHO.  I'm a college student, majoring in environmental science and looking to go to medical school.  I just like helping people, ya dig?  Can't get enough of it.  It's my giant heart...

If only I can get over my fear of cotton balls....

Cooking is something I really love to do.  I'm planning on making some SINFUL brownies this weekend.  Seriously, you have no idea how long I've waited to make these mofos.  Just think of everything good in this world and cover it, NAY, submerge it, in delicious chocolate and rainbows.  Those are how these brownies are going to taste.


Other interests include eating mass amounts of watermelon, dreaming about the day I eat a mangosteen, petting Gary, occasional impromptu street brawls, chewing gum, and traveling to faraway lands.  There are other things too, I just find it hard to think of them all at once.  Why my brain can't function normally shall forever remain a mystery.

But in all honesty, I have absolutely no effing clue why I'm doing this.  It's probably a subconscious desire to get early arthritis from all of this typing.  How my body hates itself.  I hope that people laugh and learn from this blog, as you will see that I know a lot about nothing.  Oh how you have yet to see.

1 comment: